Every so often we like to feature a healthcare IT job that might be of interest to readers. Today, we’re featuring the Epic Go Live Project Manager job that was recently posted on Healthcare IT Central. This position was posted by Greythorn and is located in Pennsylvania.
Here’s a description of the position:
* PM Go Live planning experience
* January 2017 start date
* 6-10 months duration
* Must have Epic experience
* Command center elbow to elbow coverage, but will have help
* Must have large scale big bang experience
* No extended time off 2 weeks before and after go-live
Looks like a great opportunity for those with past Epic go live experience. If this looks like a position that would interest you, check out the full details for the job and details on how to apply.
As always, you can search our Health IT job board for a variety of jobs from leading companies in the industry. You can also register for free and post your resume where recruiters search for job candidates regularly.